Pink and Main Week Continues at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends FB Group


Pink and Main Week Continues at

Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group


The sponsor of the week there is a very special discount just for PPCF members!





Here I have used the stamp: Bunny Costume.  Oh, he was so much fun to color, what therapy!  To make the card I used several different dies from different companies but I did use favorite from Pink and Main.  As well as Pink and Main Paper.  Now it wouldn't be me if I didn't use Nuvo, buttons, and sequins, now would it.

Products from Pink and Main
Bunny Costume
Other Products Used
Lawn Fawn Dies

large cross-stitched rectangle stackables
small dotted rectangle stackables


I am so happy you stopped by today!  Oh my, it has been a long time since I've blogged a project.  I've been quite busy writing classes.  This is the first project I made time to do for fun.  Now I am setting aside weekends to not work on anything but fun coloring!!!!  I am so excited to be blogging and coloring again!  I'll see you again real soon.

















Comments

Bunny said…
Look at the fluff on that Bunny suit. I love it. Adorable card. [Bunny]
Linda Simpson said…
This is stunning Rhea!
Hugs
Linda xxx