Hello Dahlia and Merriest Berries by Shell and Corinne




Hello and Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations!
Shell & Corinne here, and, today We would love to share with you cards we made using a Beautiful image by:
Power Poppy called Hello Dahlia and Merriest Berries Digital stamp  Guess what?  Power Poppy is Sponsor of the Week at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group!  They are offering a great discount, so come on, jump on over and enjoy some amazing florals to color up.


This is one of those images that I love to color up because it really is what makes the whole card. I am terrible at doing designed card layouts. I am such a huge fan of Clean and simple!

My only embellishment is the perfect little side tag cut from the

The paper is random paper I picked up from hobby lobby.
Pearls are by Gemstones. I find I use a ton of these on all my cards.

Copic colors used are: 
 Flower Petals E99, E97, E95, E93, YR24, YR23, YR21
Stems: YG99, YG97, YG95
Teal vases:  BG78, BG75, BG72, BG70.
Brown Vase E49, E47, E44
Shopping:
Fancy Rectangles Build A Card Die set


Corinne here with Merriest Berries Digital Stamps 
Using: Picnic Quilt Embossing Folder 
Colored with Copic Markers
I wanted to keep this clean and simple to really show off this Amazing Stamp..
This stamp comes in 3 versions and the sentiment..

 Copic Colors:
B91,93,95,97
BG93,95,99
R20,35,37,39

White Uniball Signo Gel pen
XPress It Paper
Copic Markers
Merriest Berries Digital Stamps 
 Picnic Quilt Embossing Folder 


Thank you so much for visiting! We hope to see you again soon!



             
    

Comments

Conniecrafter said…
These are both gorgeous, love the colors in the first flowers!