Harvest Wreath - DoveArt Studios

Welcome back!  Robin here from Robin's Crafting Nest.

The Creative Basics Dies by Rhea design team is showing off our work this week here on the blog and also at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook page.  We have made some wonderful cards to share with you to give lots of ideas on how to use these dies in different ways.

Today I created an easel card using three different die sets in Rhea's new release.

I started with a piece of 6 inch x 12 inch card stock.  I scored the card stock at 3 inches and 6 inches to create the card folds.  I then used the largest Half Double Stitched Circles die at the 3 inch line to create the popup for the easel card.

For my stamp I chose the beautiful Harvest Wreath from DoveArt Studios which is available at C.C. Designs.  I used the largest Double Stitched Circles die to frame my wreath.  The largest circle coordinates with the largest half circle.  The wreath fits perfectly within this circle.

For my sentiment I used the Fancy Rectangle Build A Card Die Set for the frame and the beautiful leaf.





Picture from the side so you can see how it easels.  The popped up sentiment die frame helps to hold the easel open so it stays in one place.



Here are the Copic Markers I used to color the wreath:

Raspberries: RV63, RV66, RV69
Grapes: YG03, YG05, YG07
Holly Berries: R24, R27, R29, R89
Small Berries: R11, R12
Leaves: YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, G24, G28, G29, E19

You can find the full release of Creative Basics Dies by Rhea through C.C. Designs.

I really enjoyed making this card because I have never made an easel card before.  I am very happy with the way it came out.  Hope you enjoy!

Comments