Friday, June 30, 2017

Especially Micey!

Good morning Passionate Paper Creations fans!
Nancy here with my latest project 
using one of the adorable critters from Penny Black 
teamed with Creative Basics dies:




The image is from the Especially Micey Stamp Set from Penny Black. I stamped the image on a piece of Copic X-Press It Blending Card that I cut using the second largest die in the Basic Stitched Flag Die Set. I colored the image with Copic markers using the colors listed below. Afterwards I used the remaining die sets to cut shapes from various design papers which I layered on my card base using thin foam squares. I love how cleanly these dies cut the paper and the stitching adds texture and interest.

Hope this project gives you some crafty inspiration! See you over at the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook Group!

Copics Used:
Envelope: B0000, B000, BG10, BV00
Mouse: C0, C1, C3, C5
Flower: RV00, RV04, Y15, Y19



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...