Hyacinth Bulb in Glass

Hello and welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations! 

Nancy here with my latest project featuring lots of exciting new products. The image called Hyacinth Bulb in Glass and it is available now as a digital stamp from Power Poppy.

And take a look at these brand new dies from Creative Basics! For the base and image layers of the card, I used the new Allifair Build-A-Card Die Set. You can use elements of this die set as I did here or a combination of dies to create a beautifully crafted handmade card. For the sentiment, I used one of the dies from the Fancy Circles Die Set. This set consists of 4 nested circles and 2 half circles with a beautiful stitched edging to give your cards a finished look.



I printed the image on X-Press Blending Card by Copics and colored the image with Copic markers. For the base layer, I cut a piece of 12 in x 12 in design paper in half and folded it at the 6 inch mark. I used the largest die in the Allifair Build-A-Card Die Set to die cut the base. I used the second largest die to cut the image layer and adhered it to the base. After printing the sentiment on white cardstock, I used the second largest die in the Fancy Circles Die Set to cut both the sentiment and a coordinating solid to layer underneath. I used foam tape to pop the sentiment up from the card and add some dimension.

Thanks for stopping by! See you over at the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook group!

Copics Used
Flowers: V01, V04, V05, V06, V09, BV00, BV01, BV01, BV04, BV08
Leaves; YG21, YG03, YG17, YG67
Bulb: E40, E41, E43, E44, BV00, RV10, Y000
Glass: BG0000, BG000, BV00, RV10, Y000 





Comments