Power Poppy - Roses are Red Violets Are Blue....


Hello and Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations.  Rhea here today with a "Flower Bomb" that will blow your mind.  Marcella at Power Poppy has outdone herself with this one!
Available today as a digital stamp!



I used so many Copic Colors with Polychromos Pencils I wouldn't know where to begin to tell you the colors.  I spent a little time here and there over the last week coloring this to be framed for my studio.  I actually just grabbed markers and went for it not even paying much attention honestly.
But it is bright and vibrant that is for sure.


Thanks for stopping by and make sure to visit the Power Poppy Blog to see who else has colored up this Flower Bomb.


Comments

Barb said…
It's beautiful, Rhea! Brilliant idea about framing it.
CherylQuilts said…
Oh, Rhea, this is gorgeous, and the dimension you achieve is amazing! I love the soft "texture" you've added around the image. It's going to be beautiful hung in your studio! Hugs!
Unknown said…
Absolutely stunning.