Finger Lakes Creations - New Class


Hi everyone Rhea here announcing that Teaching Seasson is almost here 
for Passionate Paper Creations, LLC!  I am really excited to let everyone know about Finger Lake Creations in Geneva, NY.  Grace is one of the sweetest ladies I've met and has asked me to work with her in her shop sharing my Copic Skills.  Her shop is just darling and she has EVERYSINGLE COPIC MARKER IN STOCK!!!!!!!  BAM!  Plus you can't beat her prices

I will be teaching monthly 1 day a week unless the ladies demand more....lol.
There will be two classes.  1 Technique class in the a.m. and 1 card class in the afternoon. 

Finger Lakes Creations
4071 - Rte. 14A, Geneva, NY 14456  
315-719-1992 
$29 per class with no minimum student count.  I will be there!!!! But seats are limited so hurry to reserve your spot.
March 22nd

Check the class tab to view the Teqnique Seriries 1 which we will do in the morning.
then after lunch it's time to practice and make lovely cards from power poppy (detailed flyer also in the class tab)


I just love this set!  available in rubber from PowerPoppy.com.
Here is each card close up.
Let's not forget what colors I used to color these lovely cards with.

I use American Crafts Paper Baby Girl and Simple Stories Green Dots
Of Course I used my die line Creative Basics...wink wink.  Here are a list of the dies I used.

Can you tell how excited I am to be working with Grace!  She is just the sweetest. 

Hope to see you in class!

Comments

Amy King said…
Hi Rhea,
I am not going to make the class May 17. The seminar I have to attend is in the afternoon. I thought it was in the morning and I could attend the afternoon but it's from 12-1:30 in the afternoon. I would still like the materials if I can get them. Sorry. I'm so disappointed I'm going to miss the wood.