Boo... Happy Halloween!

Hello! Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations! 

Lysa here, and I'm thrilled to be sharing a card I made using Creative Basics dies 
and this super cute image by a PPCF sponsor, Conie Fong Art!

I love making Halloween cards, and I'm squeezing in as many as I can before Monday!

Today I wanted to share how easy it is convert an "everyday" image into a Halloween one - all it takes is a little imagination and a change in the color combination!

So for this card I used Tori the Dragon- up...


I colored Tori using copics, stamped the letters "BOO" in the balloons, and die cut the image using the Basic Stitched Flag die

Copics:
 dragon: Y02, YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67, R20, V04; balloons: W1, W3, W5, G02, G05, G07, V04, V06, V09; YR02, YR04, YR07.

I also made this one using Bat Friends a few weeks ago.


(you can find details on my blog)

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend... and for those that celebrate Happy Halloween!! 


Comments

Katie said…
Sweet cards and love the cute bats