Be-YOU-tiful

Hello! Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations! 

Lysa here, and I'm thrilled to be sharing a card I made using Creative Basics dies 
along with some awesome *new* LDRS Creative stamps!


I used the new Chilly Daze stamp, colored her with Copic markers, die cut the image using the Fancy Rectangle and Layers die set. I also die cut some coordinating papers using the same size die and matted them off center for more interest against the (Picnic Quilt) embossed background. The sentiment is from the Summer Fun and die cut from a tag in the same rectangle die set. I found the leaf sequin in my stash and added a few more for some extra sparkle! 

Copics used:
skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20; eyes: G21, G24; hair: E44, E47, E49, YR23; clothes: B24, B26, B29, R46, R59, R89, W1, W3, W5; (shimmer on scarf- Spectrum Noir sparkle clear pen.) leaves: BG72. BG75, G94, G99, R39, Y02, Y15, Y17, YG03, YG17, YR14, YR16. 

Be sure to check out the fun happening over on the Passionate Paper Creations & Friends Facebook group- there are prizes to be won! 


Comments