Fancy Squares Shaker Card

Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations!   Jessie  here today with a fun shaker card using the Candibean Blossom Girl stamp from LDRS Creative and Creative Basic Dies


I love the new Fancy Squares & Little Things Die from Creative Basics, you can find all the Creative Basics Dies here. I used the largest Fancy Square to cut out the Chevron patterned paper, and a piece of acetate, I used both the largest and smallest Fancy Square to cut out the teal frame to hide the foam tape. once I had the teal frame adhered to the acetate I put foam tape all the way around it and filled it with sequins then adhered it to the patterned paper, and there you have a darling little shaker element to adhere to the card. 

Lets see your shakers with this awesome die!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs!


Comments