Crafty Cat Tag



Welcome back Ruby here featuring NEW Creative Basic products!!

Today I'm showcasing a NEW Saturated Canary rubber stamp from LDRS Creative. I colored her with pencils on kraft paper.

The creating process was pretty quick and fun.

Many NEW Creative Basic Dies went to use for this tag.

I started with my Stitched Flag die to use as a base that I also used the on   NEW Creative Basic Picnic Quilt Embossing Folder for a cool texture.

I tucked in a pink dotted stitched tab and stamped my sentiment using NEW Creative Basics Fancy Rectangles & Layers dies
 I then added the pretty dotted butterflies using also another NEW Creative Basic die Dotted Wings.


I think it's brilliant how fast and easy it is to create a sweet tag to give away to a special friend using the Creative Basic Dies and the ideas are just endless.

Thank you for swinging by today and enjoy your day
Ruby 



Comments

Davi said…
OH my this is the coolest tag!! I love the fun image and the different colors and elements you combined, VERY clever and artistic :)