Gone Fishing......


Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations!  This is Rhea posting today for Power Poppy.
Here is a newer digital stamp called Fly Guy.  You can find so many beautiful Digital Images and Clear Stamps at Power Poppy.  It's so inspiring to visit and use Marcella's images!


I have to admit that Fly Guy is beyond cool!  And way fun to color!  I did use a lot of Copic Markers to complete this image but that's just me.  I like to blend colors together on the paper which take more  colors.  For example the 40's with the W's for the rocks.  The different BG's for the water with a Colorless Blender Marker in certain areas.  Yellows with Green for the foliage and B's with BG's and Colorless Blender for the sky.  
Now this is just an A2 size card so it's the perfect size for any guy in your life.  It reminds me so much of where we live.   You see this all the time driving through the country side and on the banks of the vast lakes we are surrounded by.  

Here are all the colors I used if you want to give it a go.....Enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by!  Feel free to share, pin, leave me a comment and sign up to receive emails when myself or my DT post here!  We have some exciting things as well as lots of educational stuff here at Passionate Paper Creations.  Also you would enjoy joining Passionate Paper Creations and Friends Facebook Group where Power Poppy is a Sponsor!!!!  


Comments

Bunny said…
Beautifully colored. I would love to be fishing right there, also.
Kerri said…
Stunning wished I lived closer I would def..sign up for a class with you..One day I may drive the ten hours..Hopefully the dollar will come up..I have followed your work for years..Very Very talented!!! Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge with us!!!
This is beyond stunning! xx