Cookies


Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations, this is Jo and I am here to share my project using Creative Basics Dies and Some Odd Girl Cookies Digi Image.

Creative Basics Dies:


I colored this sweet grandma with Copic Markers. I added a touch of glitter on her glasses with Star Dust Stickles. I gave her mini pearl earrings. The image is framed out using the Basic Pierced Ovals die and it is layered above the Basic Stitched Flags. I love these basic shapes for dies to use on my cards. I added a scallop border on the side using the Cutting Edge Borders 1 set. I placed some crochet trim on the border of the stitched flag, because grandmas and crochet trim go great together =). Lastly, I added some dark green enamel dots on the top right.

 Copics
Skin: E00/E11/BV00/RV34
Eye Glasses: B00/B0000
Hair: C5/C7/C9
Top/Shoes: G03/G05/G17/YG67
Plaid Skirt: E31/E33/E35/E37/E49
Cookies/Platter: E35/E37/E49/R27/R39

Thanks for stopping by! Please don't forget to subscribe so you won't miss any of the lovely projects shared on this blog! Have a beautiful crafty Saturday!

Comments