For U

Welcome to Passionate Paper Creations!  Rachel here with you
today, and I am sharing a card that I put together with the

The image is from The Greeting Farm, her name is

Copic colors used-
Skin- E13, E21, E00, E000, V01
Hair- E50, E51, E53, E55
Outfit- Y21, Y26, Y28
W5, W3, W1
Gift- E42, E41
R35, R32, R30

I used a 5x5 card base, and matted a piece of patterned paper
to build on.  Next I layered the Basic Cutting Edge Borders I, 
the scalloped piece, and a piece of ribbon.
After the base was finished, I used both the Basic Pierced Ovals,
and the Gilded Oval die set to layer with my image.
I finished it off with a few embellishments and some gorgeous
flowers from I Am Roses!

Thanks for stopping by!!





Comments

Desire Fourie said…
Ooh la la this is pretty from the colours, design paper to the oval shape.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Davi said…
This is just TOOO cute~~ I love the little frame around her and the perfect dp :)