Simply Camellias - Power Poppy


Welcome back to Passionate Paper Creations!  Rhea here with Power Poppy.


This clean and simple card is one of the cards I will be teaching on April 1st at Photo Scraps in Maryland.  It was inspired by one of my fellow design team members. You can check the Class Schedule for details in the left hand column of this blog.
This is a clear stamp set from Power Poppy and is oh, so yummy!  I have the link below for everything used.  I hope to see you in Maryland and if you can't make it I hope you enjoyed a little inspiration.  Here is the color palette.  


Thanks for stopping by today!



Comments

Davi said…
Wow this is sooo beautiful! I love the camellia, it looks so real, awesome coloring! The plaids and dots with lace are divine :)
CherylQuilts said…
Oh, Rhea, what a gorgeous camellia, and I love the DP you've used! And your new dies with the piercing are fabulous! If you've ever seen many of my cards, you'd know I LOVE to pierce! May have to check them out! Hugs!