A Girl Can't Have Too Many- All Dressed Up



Welcome to back to Paper Passionate Creations. Your new friend Ruby. Today I'm sharing a tag using Creative Basic Dies and featuring All Dressed Up - A girl Can't Have Too Many, Rubber Stamp.

The Stamp set comes with this cute girl and all these adorable extra accessories like a hat, sun glasses, shoes, necklace, purse, tiny heart  and sentiment.  A very sweet set indeed!!

First I colored her with my Copic Markers and then Fussy cut her.
I used Creative Basic Stitched Flags to start my base with pretty Design paper. 
 I used Cutting Edge Borders I to trim the top of my tag. I then cut it apart to layer it for depth.

I used a smaller size Basic Stitched Flag to stamp my sentiment from LDRS Just Because. I then just tuck it in enough to stand out and be read.


I also used and trimmed some pretty Olive Jumbo leaves from Ribbon Resource to decorate around
 LDRS Dewdrop Circle and around some of the flowers.

Thank you for swinging by.

Copic Combo
Hair:Y000,Y26,Y28,E25,E53
Skin:BV000,E0000,E000,E21,E50,E93
Clothes:BV000,BV02,BV20,B60,BG10,BG70,R21,R00
Shoes: R21,R00
Hat: R20,R21,YG03,YG63,B60,BV02





Comments

Ava Gavloski said…
great presentation...
Christy said…
What I color ink did you stamp the image?
Christy said…
I love the way this stamp is colored! The knee, the dimension on the hat and textures are great.
Davi said…
So awesome with all the elements you combined, giving great texture and dimension to go with the cutie image :)