Witch Treat - Stampendous


Today is another Stampendous Share For Halloween.
Now, I admit I do not like Halloween!  Zombies and Dead People just freak me out.  After just seeing Jurassic Park....you can add Dinosours to that list!  So, I usually do not answer the door on Halloween instead go out to dinner with my husband or watch movies upstairs with my hubby.

Now, with that being said!  There is nothing more sweet than House Mouse at Halloween.  Although this image was release a couple of seasons ago, it remains in my top favorites.  And it is really fun 
to color the cloak! (just sayin')


I used a Multi Liner around the edge and dotted with Spica Pens and the new Karina Wink Pens from Copic...LOVE THEM!  It is a simple A2 Design in bright colors. 

Here are the colors I used:







Comments

Unknown said…
I too love this Halloween stamp set. Your card is sooo sweet. We are in NY this week. Just outside the city. But it is sooo very pretty and green with the splash of fall. Such fun inspirations.
marilynwillauer said…
Oh me OH my, your card is amazing!! Your coloring is absolutely perfect! Whomever gets this card will feel the love!
Stampendous said…
Oh what a sweet witch! Don't get to say that every day! LOL Your coloring is always so amazing, Rhea, and this House-Mouse is just super cute! Thank you for sharing with your Stampendous products!