Potted Mouse - Stampendous



And the flowers just keep coming this week!  Here is Potted Mouse from House Mouse Designs®
One of my favorites.  Just so stinking cute and chilling in the shade of the sunflower.


This is a simple layout.  It was really easy to make with my BDZ Side step card with is now back in stock!!!  Yay!  This dies has all the layers you need to create this card in just minutes!  Of course it has all the pierce marks you've come to expect with all my dies.

I have all the links to all products used below











Comments

Jerri Jones said…
I love House Mouse stamps and you did a fabulous job on this! I love the papers you paired with it too. Perfection.
Mera said…
Are you the creator of the little mouse designs you use?
Mera said…
Are you the creator of the little mouse designs you use?
Jackie Scott said…
Beautiful side step card! like the way you have used the small half circles on the card!
Rhodidodi said…
Such a lovely card.
Denise Raley said…
My husband and I just LOVE THESE LITTLE GUYS! Do you have a cattloge, I have only found them at a Hobby Lobby and thay are usaly sold out!