Rusty Old Truck



Ok, quick post as I just shared this over at Passionate Paper Creations and Friends.  This amazing stamp was released by DoveArt Studios recently and I finally had the time to color it up.  I colored a version of this a few months ago and it was the first time I'd ever attempted a vehicle or a rusty one even.  Now I love to make things rusty!  This is one of my favorite images.  You can find it here


When I colored a version of it a few months ago I did the truck in yellow which now sits framed in my husbands office.  This time I went with a BG color.  It reminded me of a tomboy truck so I framed it with polka dots and it will hang in my studio :)  Sorry Jeff!  He likes this one too but can't have it!  



Comments

pinky said…
That's absolutely stunning!!
Davi said…
WOW WOW!!! Your color on the old truck especially the rusty spots is truly AMAZING!! I love this one :)
Bernadet said…
Wowwww speechless!!!