Oh La La


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.  Today's inspiration has nothing to do with Thanksgiving...LOL.  But it does have to do with what I am thankful for. 
  • I am thankful for all of my wonderful followers and friends that have shown me so much love and support this year.  
  • I am thankful for my Christine at C.C. Designs for helping me launch By DIEzyne Dies.  
  • I am thankful for Angie at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps for being my friend and having the most wonderful stamps to color.
  • I am thankful for ALL of my DT sisters!!  They are all such good friends. 
  • Most of all I am thankful for my husband Jeffrey, my boys, Stephen and Ryan, and my wonderful parents. 
I am such a lucky girl!  I am surrounded by friendship and love every single day.  I have so much to be thankful for!

This clean and simple design was created using By DIEzyne Dies, Stitched Brackets and Stitched Strips, Little Darlings Rubber Stamps - Oh La La and Vintage Affections Sentiments.





Comments

Gramma said…
Love this...!!!
Hugz,
Gramma