Enjoy The Dance

Hello, I wanted to share a little coloring therapy from today.  Odette from the Mo Manning Collection. 

 It isn't often I play...well actually, I am blessed to play and color every day of the week.  LOL.  I am usually designing for one of my fabulous teams or researching new trends and techniques.  All of these things take up about 10-12 hours a day.  Yes, I do it 7 days a week...hahaha.  When I take time to do a little "Color Therapy" it is just that.

I wanted to practice my easy 3 step curly hair.  This little darling was perfect.  I have a tutorial coming your way on Sunday!!  


I'll be taking this design with me to the Stamp Expo in Syracuse, NY.  I will be demonstrating coloring techniques all weekend and I am so excited to get my feet wet in my new home town.  I miss teaching classes and would love to get a group going here!!!

Here is the color palette I used.  I always color light, dark, medium and then back to light :)

until next time...

Here is all the goodies I used :)



Comments

Unknown said…
WOW! Her curly hair is ah-may-ZING! I've never seen curly hair that looks so perfect as this! I can't wait for your tutorial, I'm all in! XXOO from CO!
Marie-Anne said…
Ohw, so gorgeous!

Marie-Anne
Shazza said…
This is fantastic x
Gramma said…
YOWZA!!!! I hope you're making it a printable tutorial for all of us old forgetful peeps.
hugz,
Gramma
I saw this at The Clubhouse and I had to come and visit your blog. Your colouring is sublime and your overall design of your card is superb. Wow!! I'm just going to stay for a little visit methinks. Hugs, Lesley