C.C. Designs New Release Preview - No. 2


C.C. Designs is releasing new images this week!
They are fab!  Here is Watering Can Heidi
Make sure to visit the C.C. Designs Blog today, Tuesday and Wednesday for sneak peeks.
The images will be available Wednesday :)


Isn't she just adorable!  Coloring her was a lot of fun.  I colored her jeans in a new blue color combo and then textured them with a piece of denim and blending solution.  The background is also heavily textured with a piece of burlap and 99% alcohol.
The leaves are cut from ribbon.  The center stitch in the bow...I colored it with B45.  
The little blue flowers are actually white but I airbrushed them with B45.

Here is the color palette...

My Etsy Store will be opening soon! 
This design as well as many of my other favorites will be available for purchase.
Look for an announcement soon :)



Comments

Irish Cherokee said…
Beautifully designed card and great coloring of the image.