Nature Notes - Nicecrane Designs

Today I am bringing you something new.  I am excited to share I am coloring for my new friend Ignacio the owner of Nicecrane Designs.  You can find a wonderful collection of vintage digital images that are ready for you to color or already colored and ready to be printed and added to your creation.  Be warned you will spend a lot of time browsing this extensive online store.




I chose to color this image with copic markers.  It is also a perfect watercolor image or chalking image.  Any coloring medium would be great.  I can't wait to find the time to do another one in this collection.



I hope you enjoy this wonderful website and coloring your new images!
Happy Coloring -Rhea

Comments

Penny said…
Congrats, Rhea! He'll love your work, for sure! :^)
This is just beautiful--what a great job of making this image come to life--love it! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Wowwww Rhea love your coloring, my friend,,,,,,you really did a great work with the famous Edit Holden Digi,,,,,,,,,,,and I think your colors are better than original ones,,,,,,.Welcome on board my friend..........horayyyyyyyyyyy for Rhea
Baroque duJour said…
Your colouring is exquisite, what a beautiful picture, yes I think Nicecrane is wonderful, I want all of the beautiful images and urge every one to have a browse, truly stunning, you won't be able to resist.