Doodle Dragon Studios Boys Challenge


Doodle Dragon Studios is starting a new challenge all about Boys....ewwww...cooties!  You can play along and win an image of your choice from the store!!!!  Let me tell you Dustin has been super busy with lot's of new and super cute images....check em out :)


Here I used Monster Heart

I colored with Copics
B 91, 93, 95, 97 and 99
E 04, R 59, R89
E 42, 43, 44

Texturing was done with blending solution and a rag :)

Hey, and those ain't pearls!!!  It's Viva's Paper Pen and Viva's Pearl Pen...This stuff rocks :)
Paper Pen Cream
Pearl Pen in Light Blue

Thanks for visiting today.  I hope you leave a comment because I love to read what you think.  I would also love to have you become a follower of my blog!!!  Hugs, Rhea

Comments

Penny said…
Oh, Rhea, how adorable and fun! Love your monster & your coloring & texture! Love the design, papers, & pearl pen accents, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny
aww too cute! love the texture of his fur :)
Gramma said…
Awesome Rhea... you are an absolutly awesome color artist. We are so lucky to have you at "Pike's Playground."
Hugz,
Gramma
PS: I am now following your blog too! Thanks for following mine.