Tiny-Lena Butterfly - Make It Crafty

 Good Morning!  Rhea here bringing you a little inspiration.  Today is a Make "it" Crafty Sunshine, Beach & BBQ's and I am here to bring you a little sunshine with Tiny-Lena Butterfly.  Living in Phoenix, Arizona USA we have lots and lots of sunshine so this was an easy project :)


I enjoyed coloring her so much with the flow of her dress and the butterflies.  I must admit I struggled with her hair a bit and the photograph made it look even worse...oh my!  I did just a touch of airbrushing on the background and alcohol blending around the image and then textured with a rag.

Here is a front view....


First I started with my background after I was happy with the colors I used a piece of burlap and blending solution and laid it over the parts of the color I wanted to remove.  This gave my texture.

For my colors I used....

Hair  E59, E57, E35, E31
Skin - E50, 51, 53
Dress - BG11, 72, 75, 78  V99, 95, 93, 91
Yellows used Y15, y02, Y11

I will be back with Make "it" Crafty on February 8th for our next blog hop!!!!  Can't tell you what we are doing yet so stayed tuned :)

Thanks for stopping by today!  I would love to read your comments and would be tickled R81, 83 and 85 (my favorite pinks) if you became a follower of my blog!!!!!  Hugs, Rhea

Comments

Amanda R said…
Rhea this is wonderful! Your pleats look amazing, great depth and I love the yellow accents. Love it!
Mandee said…
This is beautiful and I love the butterfly accents. Thanks for sharing. Mandee
Ava Gavloski said…
Rhea, this is beautiful, so reply right here, how long does it take to color and did you start and then start over again for the final card?
ava g
Jan Garber said…
Gorgeous card, Rhea! Your shading is beautiful!
Penny said…
Oh, Rhea, this takes my breath away. It is that beautiful! Your coloring is over-the-top fantastic; the image is gorgeous; love the die cuts, the colors, papers and wonderful embellies. Sigh....
Hugs, Penny