Happy Birthday Dustin Pike!!!!

How fitting that Dustin would release a bunch of monkey's for his birthday!  Yup, that's right, there is no monkeying around with this awesome collection.  They are a must see and have...LOL.  There are 6 in the collection and each one is a crack up.

Here is a barrel of monkey's.  I don't have the link yet but if you go to Dragon Doodles Studios and search it will be in the store today.  


Colors used were
R 20's
Y19, Y08, YR24
B21, 24, 23, 26
E 59, 57, 35, 31

Well dag nab it...I forgot to color the blue monkey's nose!!!!!!!  LOL.  don't you just hate that, you get done and hand it over and bam you see a big mistake.  Oh wait, He has a white nose! Yeah, that's it, a white nose.  Wheeew, I thought I made a mistake there for a minute. giggle.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I would love to read your thoughts and even more would love it if you would become a follower of my blog!  I would be as excited as this barrel of monkey's!!!  Hug's Rhea

Comments

Hello Rhea,
I love your barrel of monkey's!!!! and I hate it too, all is done and I make the post and I see a mistake on the photo *LOL*.
But your card is wonderful also with the white nose :o)!!!
Hugs
Tiggerchen
Anonymous said…
Rhae I love that you made the monkeys multicolored it makes for such a fun bday card. Honestly, if you hadn't pointed it out, I wouldn't have noticed a white nose:)
Thanks for the inspiration!
Lyn
Karen said…
Just love those cute monkeys. My www.thefurrymonkey.co.uk personal site has some, love your colouring so bright and cheerful. Karen x
Karen said…
Just love those cute monkeys. My www.thefurrymonkey.co.uk personal site has some, love your colouring so bright and cheerful. Karen x