Happy Birthday


Hello, hope you are enjoying hoping around to your favorite blogs today and I hope you find a little inspiration here.

Spellbinders has done a wonderful job with their Cut, Fold and Tuck Dies.  They are extremely versitile and the detail is sunning!  This design was just released at the Summer CHA as is part of the Strips and Accents Series.  Currently there two and I'm crossing my fingers there will be more.

The reason I love these the very bestest is because you cut, fold and tuck a separate strip or right on you card like I've demonstrated here.  

Before I added the stikles the little accents looked like snowflakes so imagine with holiday paper.  

Black & White Birthday by; Passionate Paper Creations
Here is a quick shopping list for:




Inspiration comes from everywhere. Passion comes from within. - Rhea

Comments

Penny said…
Very pretty, Rhea! Love the color combo as well as the die cuts and sparkle! :^)
Hugs, Penny